Friday 12 September 2014

HH17 - 14.08.14 - Broadband "speed"

I'm waiting in for BT to call about the Broadband speed we're (not) getting.

Took two and a half weeks to fix the fault on the line, and the engineer found the lowest speed I've managed to test [you can get a "we can't test is, it's too slow" result on the test sites].

Given the potential cost, the weeks we may have to wait for another engineer visit, and that we are hoping to move in the very near future - I might just tell them to skip it for now?

At least since the engineer's visit, it hasn't been crashing on a regular basis, so I think we're going to be happy with slow!

12.09.14 - Added note: all aspects of our life have been put on hold during the house buying process! We're going to battle for a non-crackling phone line & hopefully quicker broadband when we've moved to "Brookside"; I really can't face dealing with BT before that!

No comments:

Post a Comment