Friday 12 September 2014

HH11 - 07.06.13 - I think I'm going to explode!

I just had an email from David - he's spoken with Rob the estate agent, and now it's just a waiting game until the trust decide...

The trust decide?!?

I had thought we'd get an indication of who placed the "best" bid some time after midday - waiting for a committee to get around to looking and then deciding and then ratifying [or whatever it is committees do when they've made a decision before they can act upon it] and then notifying - now I'm sure that there's a distinct chance of spontaneous human combustion happening in my seat!

If there are no more posts from me [ever], check the news for "exploding Maidstone housewife mystery".

Back to practising being more zen [and keeping my fingers crossed]...

[And trying not to become any kind of fireball.]

No comments:

Post a Comment