Thursday 29 May 2008

Flying menace!

I'm sure the neighbours would think I'm batty, if they could hear me.

And understand what I'm saying!

Periodic shouts of "Go out!", or just plain "OUT!" probably don't make much sense...

Until you know I've got an attack of swallows!!

I know they are just looking for a place to nest, but this really isn't that place!

Seems much kinder to yell at them now, than risk them starving if I have to leave and shut up the house before their offspring have fledged.

The "rouge-queue" upstairs got in by himself, so he can make his own way out, I'm guessing - there's enough openings (holes in windows & walls) up there that I'm happy to leave him.

Not sure about the great tit - but he saw me & got nervy, so I probably don't have to worry!

No comments:

Post a Comment