Saturday 5 July 2014

Saturday Letters to The Telegraph

Motoring Section; Letter to Honest John:

Inside track
Here's a reminder for motorway drivers.  I will be driving my motorhome from Lancashire to Folkestone on May 12.  I hope you will be as good as in previous years, when you have emptied lane one to allow me and my wife a stress-free journey.  It's quite touching how you all crowd into the outer lanes just to let us through and you can be sure that we feel a little embarrassed when we pass so many of you on the inside.  Anyway, thanks in advance and don't forget the date.

DC, Rossendale

Honest John replies:
I'm sure they will keep the nearside lane clear for you, just as they do for me on Sundays.

Letters to the Editor:

Sir - My wife recently bought a vacuum cleaner.  An instruction (Letters, May 1) on it advises: "Do not put in dishwasher."
Michael Porter, Devizes, Wiltshire

No comments:

Post a Comment