Monday 15 March 2010

Spot the difference!

I was just getting used to all the light flooding in through the "picture window" [picture-effect non-window?], but not so completely happy about air temperature.

Being tied to the flat I've decided to do some housekeeping on my photos [Flickr, watch out, here I come!], so I'm just sitting here at the table, tapping and clicking away - not enough activity to keep me warm.

It's a lovely sunny day; a real feeling of spring being on the way, and quite warm when you're out of the wind...

BUT, the air is still nippy.

Very glad to see the new windows coming in through the door!

And now:I was so engrossed in sorting out my photos, and I'm very happy working with background noise, so I almost didn't notice the work happening.

It's very quiet now...

But there will be a second instalment tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment