Thursday 28 May 2009

Estate agents...

I finally finished all the finishing touches [Oooo! BAD sentence!] on the flat - there was far more cleaning/putting things in the right places than I'd anticipated, and I ended up scrubbing the front path and patio; it didn't really need it, but looks so much better for it!

I did stain the door - again it didn't really need it, but it is an improvement - and washed all the [already clean] glasses, just to make them sparkle, and did more ironing than I've done in the last five years put together!

I will admit to not having cleaned the oven for (*ahem*) years rather than months, but was astonished at how much cleaner it was than the oven at David's flat when I cleaned that for the second time in 6 months after the awkward tenant moved on [hi Tom!].

How you can get that level of filth in 5 months, AND say you've cleaned the oven, I don't know, but my oven now looks brand new!

I've cleaned everything I can clean & painted/stained everything else!

All the estate agents said it's a lovely flat, and that they would be very happy to sell it for us, so now just the tricky choice of high/middle/low valuation and then who to choose within that category.

Hmmm!

I'm silently asking for guidance....

It's actually really nice to live in the place with it all finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment